dimanche 26 avril 2015

Wireless alarm with a Raspberry Pi with python

Part1 Presentation and materials


I always wanted to build an alarm for my house,it's done. i offer you to share my project. I let you see the snapshot of the web interface.


When alarm is fired, i receive a sms and mail with the name of the sensor. I can enable/disable the alarm from a smartphone or any device connect to internet. In order to be more usefull, i can schedule the alarm with a template week (see snapshot). It's written in python, php and mysql.
And then why not add a temperature sensor to optimize the rasp (under construction).

Sensors and electronic's components

At start, i was looking for a sample to develop my project. i found this excellent article from Hackspark'site (a french electronic store) : Connect wireless sensor. Then i bought alarm's sensor contactor and  motion detector RF433
and a simple RF433 link kit .

To resume, we need :
- Raspberry connect to internet
- sensor contactor, motion detector
- RF433 Kit (receiver, send)

Part 2 Communication

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire